A view to the last gathering.
Moderators: Judge, Mr Boozificator, NYDingbat, Giles Humbert III, steved2112, Barca, Palinka
i'm hoping for a Far East Asia Invasion. otherwise i'll go over and hang out with DanUk.
- Hooch Hound
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 am
I was thinking of invading Portland, OR next week, that's as close as I will be getting to the Far East.
I like my women like I like my scotch: 21 years old, complex, balanced, and deliciously smooth.
- Ripped Like Reed
- Posts: 8212
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:10 pm
- Location: where it used to snow
ratbag bundy wrote:i'm hoping for a Far East Asia Invasion. otherwise i'll go over and hang out with DanUk.
I like the second option.
- Drinking Like W.C.
- Posts: 6314
- Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:05 pm
- Location: LONDON!
lets just all show up in denver on the same weekend ....
"... A revolution without dancing ... is a revolution not worth having..." -V
"If you drink a quart of Bourbon every week for 5200 weeks, you'll live to be 100" ~ bathroom wall, Hanszen College, Rice University, 1968
- Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:27 am
- Location: taken 'er easy for all you sinners
I believe we still owe Chicago a con.
Redefining social use. Call it what you want, just dont call it abuse.
- Hooch Hound
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:06 pm
- Location: Forestucky, Ill. At least thats what we like to call it.
Return to 2008 MDM Convention
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest